Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Goals For Future Papers

A goal that I have for my next paper would be to choose and utilize more meaningful and powerful words in my sentence to really get my point across. I really want to be able to show my audience what I am trying to say rather than just by telling them. In my first multi-draft paper, I noticed I had many marks for diction, so the next paper I really want to focus on my word choice and making my sentences stronger. Another goal I need to remember is more of a common sense issue; I need to remember to give my sources credit! After a couple quotes, I forgot to put which source it was from, either from the book or the articles I chose for reference. I can achieve these goals by really taking in what my peers say about my paper and also accepting constructive criticism, using it to my advantage. I can also go to J-105 and have them review my paper and offer me tips on order to improve anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment