Thursday, September 16, 2010

First Week of College

     After the first week of college, I have definitely realized that college and high school are two completely different planets. In high school, I was stuck inside of classrooms all day. In college, I have two classes a dat and am done for the day around 12. Just because the timing is different, the work load certainly did not get lighter. I love challenges, and I can tell that college is going to be one of those challenges.

     I feel as though college is about adjustments and adaptation. It is up to me to stay on top of my work, finish assignments, and study; it is about independence, finally growing up. In high school, I would have the same classes everyday, with a lot of the same people which I have known for many years. Now, being in a new environment with all different types of people, I have the chance to meet all different types of people and actually learn a little bit about myself; what I can accomplish and how far I am willing to go. Needless to say I am ecstatic and extremely excited to see what my future at Stockton holds, and I am going to try my best, use good judgement, and start thinking about the bigger picture...life.

No comments:

Post a Comment