Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Activities on Campus

I am a member of the Stockton volleyball team, so unfortunately that single activity has taken up most of my time. I would love to be more involved in all different varieties of activities, but with homework and the tough commitment with volleyball I find myself short on time very often. With only a few weeks left of volleyball season, I am definitely looking forward to becoming more involved with events around campus. I would love to attend one of the career fairs coming up, and I also cannot wait to go to some basketball games. Being a college athlete takes up most of my time and also a lot of energy with school work on top of it, so once I am out of season is when I will really get the chance to be involved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment