Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fashion Trends

With me, fashion is a way of me expressing myself. My personality is generally laid back and a little old fashioned at times, so I tend to wear comfortable clothes that I feel myself in them. I keep up with the trends, but only buy and wear the clothes I like. I am always open to try on different types of styles to see if I can broaden my taste. I would not consider myself a trendsetter, because my style generally stays the same. I guess I could call myself not really a risk taker when it comes to fashion. I love looking through magazines to see all the different celebrities and what they are wearing and I usually really like their outfits, but it usually does not fit my style. I never stop buying a certain brand if it has gone "out of style." Style is a personality trait, so I tend to not change it very often.

1 comment:

  1. I am the same way with keeping my personal style generally the same. My taste in clothing does not tend to change very drastically, however if I like something, then I will most definitely give it a try. I like to express myself through my clothing, also. The only thing with that is that I feel limited with that; clothing cannot define you and may not mean the same thing from one person to the next. What one person thinks is a serious outfit to one person may be simply a relaxed outfit to another.

    ReplyDelete