Sunday, October 10, 2010

Silko's predicament

There was no doubt that Silko passionately dislikes the idea of Border Control,especially the Border Control police officers. I could sense the anger and frustration she has towards the idea of being free in the United States of America, but she is constantly looked down upon or feels as if she comes across as a trouble maker or very suspicious. One part of her story which I found quite amazing and very strange was the connection she made with the German Shepherd. I have seen television shows where people claim they can talk to animals and know exactly what they are thinking and what they are trying to say, but this situation really amazed me especially since she had marijuana in her pocket. Being able to lookat an animal, and feel the same emotions and mentally make an agreement stunned me.

No comments:

Post a Comment